What to look for in an A/V integrator
More and more audio visual integrators appear every day. Clients who want to take advantage of advanced technologies have plenty of competing companies to choose from. So what factors make an integrator the right choice for your A/V project?
Several factors buyers and executives should look for:
- The AV integrator should send a designer who will create and provide an organizationally appropriate, cost-effective solution to current, anticipated, and ongoing challenges.
- The integrator should offer ongoing service and technical support so users continue to enjoy a smooth, seamless experience.
- The company should have plenty of testimonials that demonstrate a commitment to outstanding customer service.
- The vendor should have plenty of proven experience in the field, and a history of successful projects to share.
- The AV integrator should offer high-quality, cutting-edge technology and show a capacity for adapting and changing with the times.
- The AV integrator should be able to support a multitude of Op-Ex and CAP-Ex solutions. From on-site, purely cloud hosted and even hybrid solutions to best fit customer needs.
Standard and Customized Solutions:
When it comes to audio visual solutions, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution. IDSolutions has a team that will evaluate a client’s needs and requirements along with the physical space to provide the available solutions.
Some companies approach their clients with the mindset that they’re going to “sell” them as much equipment as possible. IDSolutions (IDS) employs a staff of audio visual specialists committed to designing the most cost-effective solution possible to meet the client’s needs. IDS also has a dedicated Network Operations Center (NOC) staffed by certified technicians to assist with customer issues and concerns.
Ongoing Service and Support:
Some audio visual integrators show up, perform the installation and that’s the end. IDSolutions dedicates itself to build long-term relationships and delivers ongoing support and service for years to come to ensure clients achieve the maximum return on investment from their AV system.
What makes an A/V integrator stand out:
Many companies claim their customer service sets them apart. IDS makes this claim and backs it up with customer feedback and reviews that speak for themselves. IDS prides themselves on customer happiness and provides a formal statement of work listing every detail of the project to ensure all the requirements are covered and met. IDS also provides a dedicated project manager to ensure every detail of the project is met. This also provides the client a formal point of contact for project updates and questions. IDS also has a nationwide installation network of certified installers to meet the installation demands of any project.
Over 17 years of experience:
When it comes to designing effective, efficient systems, experience does matter, so does passion. With the rapid evolvement of technology, every member of the IDSolutions team continues to stay on top of AV technology and continue with ongoing training and certifications.