IDSolutions Announces Partnership with Zoom Video Communications
February 23, 2018 – Global video integrator IDSolutions announces its partnership with leading video communications provider Zoom to create a full stack enterprise healthcare suite that will support all communications and telehealth workflows in healthcare organizations. IDSolutions supplies world-class telehealth enablement, integration, and support to Zoom’s robust platform. The combined offering creates a best-in-class solution for any healthcare organization seeking to implement modern video communications.
The resulting Zoom for Telehealth platform creates numerous benefits for customers, including:
- Simple-to-use unified video, audio, content sharing, and chat platform
- Integration and service focused on connecting, integrating, and supporting secure telehealth workflows including scheduling, information exchange, support, EMR, and analytics
- Encrypted and secure to enable HIPAA compliance
- One solution for both telehealth and enterprise healthcare use cases including home healthcare, virtual patient care workflows, remote patient monitoring, remote specialist visits, population health management and education, care coordination, team meetings and chats, investor and donor relations, partner and vendor meetings, marketing webinars, and so forth
- Consistent high quality, even in low-bandwidth environments
- Far-end camera control
- Connectivity with point-of-care devices such as digital stethoscopes
- 24x7x365 support
“IDSolutions is unique in that we are qualified to provide what is needed to design, implement, and support Telehealth platforms that are robust in functionality but easy to use and completely integrated with existing workflows,” said Tracy Mills, CEO of IDSolutions. “Our aim is to enhance the efficiency and scalability of Telehealth capabilities, enabling them to be done anywhere anytime in a diverse and disparate environment.”
“Zoom provides the most secure, high quality, and easy experience for healthcare providers, their patients, and other stakeholders to connect over video,” said Eric S. Yuan, Zoom Founder and CEO. “But we know that the healthcare workflow does not begin and end with the clinical session. That is why we teamed up with IDSolutions to provide the most frictionless end-to-end experience for healthcare end users and the IT teams that support them.”
To learn more about how Zoom and IDSolutions can enable your healthcare organization, visit zoom.us/healthcare.
IDSolutions is a visual communications company providing innovative IP based solutions and integration services to bridge organizational communication barriers. Our focus on visual communications is built around industry leading technologies to create and implement a video enabled workflow unique to each client’s needs. IDSolutions makes video solutions simple, easy to use, and affordable for Healthcare, Education, Enterprise, and Government clients across the globe. For more information visit
www.e-idsolutions.com or find us on twitter at @idsolutionsinc
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with a secure, easy cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, messaging, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a private company headquartered in San Jose, CA. Visit zoom.us and follow @zoom_us.
Director of Marketing